Mail Order Instructions
Please follow the instructions below for Precision Camera Repairs mail order items.
1) Complete Mail Order Form, your details including your name, address, day time contact numbers, mobile and email address.
2) Describe the problem fully in the “Description of Fault” section.
3) Please be specific with the fault, and clarify if the problem is of intermittent nature.
4) Please tick if it is an estimate, charge repair, written insurance quote or tape conversion.
5) Accept our terms and conditions of repair (Tick box).
6) Once you submit, a copy of your mail order form will be emailed to you. Please ensure that you print this form and send it with your equipment.
7) If you did not receive an email in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
What NOT to Include:
1) DO NOT INCLUDE Digital memory cards, film or other unrelated accessories.
Please send it to:
Precision Camera Repairs
7/8 Aspiration Cct,
Bibra Lake, WA 6163
t: (08) 6490 6726
Free return postage on any camera repair above $100, once your quote is approved.